DLC has many helpful publications available for download from this site. If you would like to request a free hard-copy of any of our publications, email us at email@example.com. Please include the name of the publication(s) you’re requesting, your name and mailing address. The information may be downloaded in PDF form by clicking on the links below.
- Assistive Technology & a Guide to Self-Advocacy
- Creating an Accessible Political Campaign
- Educating Students with Traumatic Brain Injury
- Guardianship in Alaska
- If you're looking at the Guardianship booklet, please also download this updated information on Supported Decision Making Agreements (current as of 2-7-2019).
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Program Reduction/Termination - new!
- Prisoner Rights Handbook
- Rights of Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Social Security Disability Benefits Handbook
(This book focuses on the appeal process once you've been denied benefits.)
- Your Mental Health Rights in Alaska
- Applying for Social Security Benefits in Alaska (This book focuses on your initial application for benefits and gives helpful suggestions in moving through the process. This book is only available in hard-copy. We would be happy to mail it to you free of charge.)