- Federal government information on disability programs and services nationwide
- Information and Technical Assistance on the ADA
- Northwest ADA Center
- National Disability Rights Network – P&As in other states
If you've been fired from your job and believe it was due to disability-based discrimination, contact the agencies below to see who best has jurisdiction to investigate:
General Help Resources in Alaska
Guardianship & Family Law
Independent Living Resources
The information posted on the Disability Law Center of Alaska website includes links to information that is created and maintained by other organizations. We provide these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that website.
The Disability Law Center of Alaska:
- does not control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website;
- does not endorse linked websites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer;
- cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites;
- is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites;
- does not guarantee that outside websites comply with the accessibility requirements of section 508 of the rehabilitation act.
If you find a link that does not work please email the Disability Law Center of Alaska at email@example.com.